Which Model Elevator is Best for this Project?
There are many things to consider before the question can be answered. At Southeastern, we offer two models of the Coastline 950™ Residential Series along with a unique set of standard features and upgrades. Continue to learn more about the benefits of each line, or don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
Electric Gear Drive Model – Standard Model (Lowest Cost Option)
- Safe and Dependable with 1 year, 3 year, and 10-year warranty
- Requires additional overhead clearance
- An access panel at the top of the shaft for emergency service
- 24″ x 24″ x 9″ control box to mount outside the elevator shaft
Hydraulic Model – Premium Model (Best Overall Value)
- Safe and dependable with 1 year, 3 year, and 10 year warranty
- Considered an upgrade in the elevator industry
- Softer, quieter, faster ride
- Less overhead clearance required
- 20″ x 20″ x 7″ control box and 28″ x 28″ x 16″ tall pumping tank
96″ Tall Cab Height to Accommodate 8 ft. Doors
- Impressive and affordable option that works perfectly with 3080 doors
- Requires additional overhead clearance with Electric, but not with Hydraulic
Elevator Hoistway and Cab Layout
- Southeastern Elevator offers custom designs to fit in your space.